History is a complex class that utilizes geography, social studies, and English. As such it sometimes becomes complicated to cite sources, create bibliographies, distinguish between secondary and primary sources and so forth.
This section of the web site is designed to help you answer these questions as easily as possible.
This section is a work in progress and things will be added as the year and our needs progress.
AP Human Geography
- Contact Information
- Class Resources
- Government >
US History (8th Grade)
World History Assignments
- Unit I: The First Civilizations
- Unit II: Ancient Greece and Rome
- Unit III: The World of Islam and Unit III.5 Early African and Asian Civilizations
- Unit IV: The Byzantine Empire and The Middle Ages
- Unit V: Renaissance and Reformation
- Unit VI: Revolutions and Enlightenment >
- Unit VII: Industrialization and Imperialism
- Unit VIII: WWI and Pre WWII
- Unit IX: WWII
- Unit X: The Cold War
- World History Review
- World History Assignments >
AP European History