2013-2014 History Fair
National History Fair Official Website
Topic: Rights and Responsibilities
Initial Research - Done in class to help students select an appropriate topic
History Fair Proposal - Done as homework to get approval for topic, as well as identify partners and the way the project will be done.
Source Gathering - Done as homework (1 per group), students will identify at a minimum 3 Secondary Sources (1 must be a book), 1 Primary Source, and two Internet sources. Should include information, and an example of how work should be cited.
Individual Conferences - I will meet with each student one on one to discuss progress, as well as identify weaknesses of their assignment.
Request for help - Official form to be filled out as a team if you would like to meet with the teacher after school/at lunch to discuss the project or receive more in depth help. Students should schedule this ahead of time, and show up with materials.
History Fair Grading Rubric (2013-2014) - Official Rubric and breakdown of your final grade, this does not include the above assignments, only the final assignment that is being turned in.
AP Human Geography
- Contact Information
- Class Resources
- Government >
US History (8th Grade)
World History Assignments
- Unit I: The First Civilizations
- Unit II: Ancient Greece and Rome
- Unit III: The World of Islam and Unit III.5 Early African and Asian Civilizations
- Unit IV: The Byzantine Empire and The Middle Ages
- Unit V: Renaissance and Reformation
- Unit VI: Revolutions and Enlightenment >
- Unit VII: Industrialization and Imperialism
- Unit VIII: WWI and Pre WWII
- Unit IX: WWII
- Unit X: The Cold War
- World History Review
- World History Assignments >
AP European History